This policy applies to our guests visiting the Andrew Murray Vineyards Website at www.andrewmurrayvineyards.com. It is effective November 15, 2019. It applies only to information collected through this web site, and not on other sites that may be linked to this site.
Section 2: Collection and Use of Information
We only collect personally identifiable information if you choose to register with us (whether for purchasing purposes or to subscribe to a newsletter or e-mail notifications), or if you make a purchase through the merchandise portion of our site. We may collect the following categories of personally identifiable information about visitors to our website:
- Your name
- Your shipping and billing address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your birthdate
- Your customer identification number for the Andrew Murray Vineyards Website
- Your password for the Andrew Murray Vineyards Website
- Delivery instructions, which may include any personal information you volunteer as part of the instructions
- Payment card number, expiration date, and security code
- IP address, MAC address, browser information, and similar information about your computing device hardware, software, and connection
Your registration information is used by us to authenticate you and to keep track of your membership and related membership information. Registration information will not be used for any other commercial purpose, nor will it be shared with any third parties, without your prior consent. Andrew Murray Vineyards may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To complete transactions: Information you provide us will be used to complete any transactions, such as the ordering of produce, from Andrew Murray Vineyards.
- To provide and improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature: To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to the order(s) you have placed with us or our products offered through the website or otherwise. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our site.
- To market to you: We may use the email address or postal address you provide to market other Andrew Murray Vineyards or E11even Wines products or services to you. We may share your personal information with third parties that provide email or direct mail services to Andrew Murray Vineyards to assist us in sending such communications to you. We will not share your personal information with any third parties to market to you, nor will we use your personal information to market the goods or services of any unrelated third parties to you.
Certain information is collected by our servers when you interact with the site, such as type of browser or operating system being used, what pages you look at on our site, and information regarding our guests’ Internet service providers. This information allows for the optimization of our site’s pages for each guest.
Section 3: Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not sell trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice.
andrewmurrayvineyards.com uses Google Analytics, in accordance to Google’s privacy and terms policies, to help Google learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at. Google Analytics’ Privacy and Terms is found at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies
Section 4: “Opt In” Choices
When you register, you have general “opt in” choices to make. These opt-in choices are how you give us consent to use your personal information. If you make no choice at all, then we consider that you “opt out” and we will not share your information, use it for commercial purposes or share it with third parties. This may affect your experience on this site. At registration, we will give you the opportunity to “opt in” to allow us to share your information with the andrewmurrayvineyards.com. Separately, we will also give you a chance to “opt in” to share your information with other third parties if applicable. You can make your “opt in” choices during the registration process, and change them after registration, by going to your member page and following the directions. If you decide not to “opt in” at our web site, you can still go to the third party web site and share your information independently, but you may miss some benefits that happen because we share your information with that third party. “Opt In” will never be retroactively applied.
Section 5: Cookies and Web Beacons
List of Cookies we collect:
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wish list.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wish list.|
|tffh-tutorial-1||The last time you logged into your account dashboard.|
|tffh-subscription-tutorial||The last time you logged into your my subscriptions on account dashboard.|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate every 10 minutes.|
|_utmc||Not used in ga.js Set for interoperability with urchin.js Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|__utmv||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created whenever the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. This cookie is updated every time data is send to Google. Analytics.|
Section 6: Commitment to Security
The andrewmurrayvineyards.com website has established safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of your information, but cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed. For example, as a result of unauthorized acts by others that violate applicable law, or if we are required to disclose it pursuant to a court order. We also protect your privacy and security by requiring our web pages to use passwords to help verify your identity before allowing you to change any of your information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and you happen over a SSL secured communication channel, is encrypted and protected with digital signatures, and is stored behind secured networks accessible only by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. For example, all credit card information is processed though SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted for your protection. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption, SHA2 for message authentication, and DHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular scanning to detect trojans, viruses, malware, and other malicious threats for a variety of situations including by not limited to web site scanning and end point security.
Section 7: Third-Party Websites
Section 8: California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
In accordance with CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by calling us.
- We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place.
It is important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
Section 9: Child Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control of collection of personal information from children under age 13. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not intentionally market to children under age 13, and we prohibit any transactions with our website for visitors under the age of 21.
Section 10: CAN-SPAM ACT.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
In accordance with CAN-SPAM, we collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we also agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Section 11: Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, exercise any other privacy rights under state or federal law, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Department at the address below:
Andrew Murray Vineyards
P.O. Box 718
Los Olivos, CA 93441
Section 12: Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.