Miso Glazed Salmon
- 2 6 oz Salmon Filets (skin on)
- 4 tbsps low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsps honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tbsp stone ground mustard
- sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish
In order to fully enjoy this meal, you first need to open up a properly chilled bottle of our 2021 Étancher and pour yourself a glass to enjoy while prepping and cooking this very delicious, simple and relatively healthy meal...
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- For the marinade: in a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, mustard and miso paste and set aside.
- In an oven-safe skillet, heat oil over high heat until hot.
- Add the salmon, skin-side up, and sear for 2-3 minutes, then flip over, pour the sauce over the pan and place into the oven.
- Roast in the oven for 4-6 minutes, or until cooked through. If the sauce thickens too much, you can loosen with low sodium chicken broth or water.
- Carefully remove the salmon from the oven and transfer to plates.
- Pour glaze over salmon.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
- Serve with some pan seered veggies or on top of some fragrant rice.
*Best enjoyed with our 2021 Étancher.
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.